No more (crap) glass sunroof
If you have an aftermarket glass sunroof in your Golf, here is how to get rid of it.
1. Remove glass sunroof apparatus.
2. Remove original roof skin.
3. Find a Mk1 Golf without a glass sunroof and chop off its roof.
4. Separate roof skin from replacement roof.
5. Skin now removed.
6. Replacement skin now carefully welded into place on car.
7. Throw original glass sunroof in the bin.
8. A Mk1 Golf with no sunroof fitted.
Cannibalised Mk1 Golfs.
If you have found this page via a search engine, please click here for correct web page layout.